Do you use FaceBook Ads to generate leads?

18 Replies

Hello everyone! 

My first post here so I just wanted to say hello, I was also was curious to know if any of you have used Facebook Ads to generate leads?

After reading an article about this topic, we began testing back and forth and after spending a small budget we were able to generate almost 700 real estate leads from Facebook and we used a Chatbot to qualify the leads automatically.

If any of you have used FB Ads, I'd love to know how you have incorporated it in your lead generation process.. have a amazing day!

- Alex

Antoine Martel it was a combination of both buyer and seller leads! However, we focused a good portion of our ad spend on buyer leads as the bot we were using qualified the leads automatically for us by asking what was their budget, location preference, etc before we jumped on a call with them. 

I use Facebook ads to generate almost all of my leads. I'd like to know how long it took you to generate 700 and how much that cost. I spend a large amount of money on Facebook ads and generate no where near that in a month.

Hey Lucifer, we ran the ads for approx. 2 months testing and tweaking back and forth and we spent a budget of around $1.5k - $2k in order to accomplish this. Obviously, we knew with only 1 sale we would already recoup our advertising investment! Are you driving your traffic to your own landing pages? 

I run Facebook Ads specifically for real estate agents and I'm seeing cost per lead around $1 - sometimes slightly less. I haven't run any Facebook Ads for this industry; however, I have a family member who has an investing company and I'll be running some ads for him in the near future. I'll let you know how my results go. Also, IG tends to be more expensive than FB and if you run a split test between FB desktop vs mobile, you may find that your cost goes down if you just do mobile placements. Again, these are results I've had in a different niche, but could be worth checking in this industry.

@Alex Kaplo

Well the results from my first set of Facebook ads are telling me a few things.

First of all I didn't get any responses from my advertisement looking for wholesale leads. It could be that I was targeting the wrong audience, or my message wasn't clear, but I will continue to work and improve my message.

On the other hand my advertisement to sell a wholesale property was an unbelievable success. That ad was only up for 24 hours and targeted a 18-65 year olds who lived in a 2 square mile area around the property. My budget was $10. I literally got hundreds of page views and dozens of likes, and at least 20 people called me, including several showings. The property is now under contract to a person who saw my ad on Facebook.

Wow, Anthony, this is amazing to say the least. Do you mind sharing some of the verbiage you used to advertise the wholesale deal?
Thanks 

Originally posted by @Anthony Gayden :

@Alex Kaplo

First of all I didn't get any responses from my advertisement looking for wholesale leads. It could be that I was targeting the wrong audience, or my message wasn't clear, but I will continue to work and improve my message.

On the other hand my advertisement to sell a wholesale property was an unbelievable success. That ad was only up for 24 hours and targeted a 18-65 year olds who lived in a 2 square mile area around the property. My budget was $10. I literally got hundreds of page views and dozens of likes, and at least 20 people called me, including several showings. The property is now under contract to a person who saw my ad on Facebook.

Hey guys! I am colleague of Alex.

I just want to clear some thing before answering some of the questions here. 

- The leads included renters and buyers mostly, with a few sellers. The cost per lead for a renter was much cheaper than a buyer for obvious reasons.

- The leads we got were passed to realtors to close. We weren't/aren't licensed realtors to handle the leads.

-  The main purpose of the experiment was done to train our chatbot and make it familiar with the way people look for houses to buy, rent or sell.

@Ross Turner  we weren't using lead forms. We were routing people to our messenger to interact with our chatbot directly.

We did advertise on Instagram, but as @Kristen Rosaio mentioned it is more expensive than FB. And 100% right for mobile versus desktop.

@Anthony Gayden this shows you the potential that is present on Facebook. You just got to find what works for you and your industry. 

Hope this helps!

Originally posted by @Rodney Williams :
Wow, Anthony, this is amazing to say the least. Do you mind sharing some of the verbiage you used to advertise the wholesale deal?
Thanks 

Originally posted by @Anthony Gayden:

@Alex Kaplo

I made a video that some people said made me look like a used car salesman......lol

Originally posted by @Michel Moubarak :

@Anthony Gayden this shows you the potential that is present on Facebook. You just got to find what works for you and your industry. 

Hope this helps!

Facebook is a lot more powerful an advertiser than I originally believed.

I have been reading the book by @Anson Young Finding and Funding Great Deals, and he mentioned in there a way of using Facebook to find leads that gave me a great idea. I am going to try it and hopefully it works.

Basically I am going to create an advertisement on FB that states that I will pay someone $500 for a lead that I close on. I want to use FB to get bird dogs to bring me deals.

Originally posted by @Anthony Gayden :
Basically I am going to create an advertisement on FB that states that I will pay someone $500 for a lead that I close on. I want to use FB to get bird dogs to bring me deals.

Did you setup your FB campaign to find bird dogs?

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here