RE Virtual Assistant Service

6 Replies

What is the best source & fair wage for Virtual Assistants to help with property reasearch, sm landing pages, and compiling databases.  Does anyone have suggestions or opinions on VAs?

Thank you!

Liz

Check Upwork. I also have a reliable VA in Jamaica that I worked with in the past. She is very smart and you can use her even for calls since she doesn't have any accent. Let me know if you'd like her contact information.

Thank you for the information, Michael, I really appreciate that. It sounds like your VA is excellent and I'm sure, after working with you, she is quite skilled in this area. I think I would be a fool not to accept your offer... I will, certainly, look further into Upwork's talent, as well. You may contact me at your leisure. Thank you again!

Liz

VAs can definitely help you with those. Outsourcing is a good way to run operations and get a lot of things done. I have hired virtual assistants myself. I have been working with a team of VAs for 3 yrs now. Let me know if you need help.

I've used Upwork in the past. You just need to provide clear instructions on how to do each task.

If you're looking for lead list/database building you can also use MTurk. You pay per hit. It is an Amazon service.