Real Estate Technology

User Stats

Votes
Troy Bonds
Votes |
propstream vs. repropfinder?

Troy Bonds
Posted Feb 28 2019, 14:15

has anyone used either of these two programs? I have repropfinder but after a while it's saying that i don't have an account. Then i google the name of the charges used on the site and i see propstream program. So then i look up propstream and it looks almost like a carbon copy of repropfinder. Now i feel really iffy about both programs. Does anyone have any experience with either of these?

User Stats

Votes
Jake S.
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Minnesota
Votes |
  • Minnesota
Replied Feb 28 2019, 14:19

Hey Troy! I've used Propstream and really liked it

User Stats

Votes
Lisa Long
  • Palm Harbor, FL
Votes |
  • Palm Harbor, FL
Replied Mar 10 2019, 15:54

@Troy Bonds Hi there, just came across this post. Propstream was basically replaced by RE PropFinder. I had to call to get activated when that happened. I pay $19 a month for it and love it! Great info for the money. We use it as a starting point for comps and they continue to improve it.

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Replied Sep 11 2019, 16:36

@Lisa Long Have a link? I can see how to start an account on PropStream, but not RE PropFinder. Thx!

User Stats

Votes
Adam Wigdorski
  • NY
Votes |
  • NY
Replied Sep 17 2019, 19:54

@Lisa Long

$19 a month wtf lol. I’ve only ever seen it at 99 a month. How do you get it so cheap

User Stats

Votes
Charles M.
  • Montgomery, AL Investor
Votes |
  • Montgomery, AL Investor
Replied Oct 5 2019, 23:45
Originally posted by @Adam Wigdorski:

@Lisa Long

$19 a month wtf lol. I’ve only ever seen it at 99 a month. How do you get it so cheap

Networking Moving As A Team Maybe

User Stats

Votes
Terrance Jackson
  • Investor
  • Houston, TX
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Houston, TX
Replied Apr 26 2022, 13:40
RE Propfinder is like the white label version of propstream. Most of us who ended up paying for one of the many real estate trainings typically use RE Propfinder because it came it the course. and it's only $19.95 a month due to the fact that we were already using it before it went mainstream, so I'm assuming we sorta grandfathered in....