• Chattanooga, TN
Votes |
Virtual Phone Service Reviews

Michael Rogers
  • Certified Public Accountant
  • Chattanooga, TN
Posted Apr 28 2013, 18:15

Overview
I am contemplating getting a virtual phone service for my rental property business. I wanted to see if anyone had any experience with Grasshopper, eVoice, or other virtual phone services. It looks like these services cost about $20 per month.

What Features I Need
I need a single phone number that allows potential tenants to call and get information on my properties that I am currently renting. I would like to have the ability to leave individual messages for each property that is for rent. The potential tenant could press #1 for info on property A, press #2 for property B, etc. This would allow me not to take every single phone call. I have a full time job and can't take 20 calls per day when I have a property for rent. I would also give my website address so that potential tenants could refer to it and see photos and additional info on the property. If the potential tenant would like to leave a message then I could call them back.

Question
Does anyone use a virtual phone service to do what I just described? I appreciate any advice.

Loading replies...