Votes
Doug Price
  • Roanoke, VA
Votes |
Flip Pilot CRM Has Been A Great Addition To My Company

Doug Price
  • Roanoke, VA
Posted Oct 28 2020, 12:11

So I've searched for a non Podio version of a real estate CRM for wholesaling and flipping for a couple of years now. In 2019 I thought the eagle had landed with the release of a much hyped CRM but once I was fully immersed in that system the many shortcomings forced us to leave almost immediately.

Then we entered the nomad's land of google spreadsheets and reminders to manage leads. Not good. Not good at all.

Enter Flip Pilot, over at flippilot.com.

I joined up with this group back in the Beta phase of their rollout and from where they started about six months ago to where they are now they have come a long way fast!

Flip Pilot is modeled after several well known CRM's that have a drag and drop whiteboard feel to the lead flow. As the admin you can create as many statuses - read whiteboards - as you need for your business. You can even designate “pipelines” that have their own collection of statuses. Do you wholesale, flip and have buy & hold. Make a pipeline for each of those so you can track the progress apart from each other.

The whiteboard also features a color coded tag (green, yellow or red) on each lead as a reminder if a lead needs worked. This is a crazy fast way of seeing if there are leads that have fallen through the cracks.

Right now the system integrates fully with CallRail (hoping for Twilio soon, fingers crossed) so you can call and text without ever leaving the CRM. This is a huge time saver and the calls can be recorded for future use if needed for internal training or review.

The “up next” section makes seeing your daily tasks quick and easy. The best part of this screen is once you are there you literally never need to leave to notate the results of a follow up, make the next call or go to the next task. Many CRM’s require clicking back and forth between various screens to complete follow up, but not within Flip Pilot. Click the task, notate the follow up on the lead and you’re back in the task view.

Automation is very easy to set up with unlimited follow up sequences that include texts, emails and task reminders. Whenever someone replies it rolls into the communication section so you know you need to follow up.

Managing all your files, pictures and contracts is accomplished via your linked google drive so you always maintain access to your files even in the event you need to shift to a different CRM in the future (but I doubt you will).

And if you like KPI’s, you’re going to love the HUGE amount of data this system breaks down. Not only can you track your individual campaign cost per lead and profits, but if you want to know outbound call counts, appointments set, offers made, projected profits, and any of about 25 more categories you can do it all in Flip Pilot.

The one knock I’ll give it right now is the lack of gmail connectivity to send and receive emails within the CRM. Automated emails in follow up sequences will go out but as for any replies you’ll need to leave Flip Pilot and go to your email. The word is, they are working on getting this in place sooner than later.

So there you have it. That’s my two cents on Flip Pilot as a CRM for wholesaling and buy & hold investing. Those are the two categories I fall into but with the customization available you should be able to use this regardless of your strategy.

Loading replies...