Propstream or Property Radar?

Propstream or Property Radar?

Member since 2020 · 12 posts · 4 votes

I flipped a few houses many years ago before having kids. Now my kids are basically grown and I'm a few years from retirement (I'm a teacher). I want to start flipping again and have enough cash to work with. I also may keep a few houses along the way to add to my rentals (I have 4). I know the markets have changed and I have read that I need to use data to find good deals. I think I want to use Propstream or Property Radar, but not sure. Any other suggestions/advice will be appreciated. Best wishes! 

0Reply
64 views

Most Popular Reply

Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
5y
I dont know what prop stream does.

but property radar is one we use and its by far the most robust out there for deep dives..  and I think they just went nationwide.. it will be a game changer for those on the east coast where this kind of data mining is very difficult on their own. Or those that have access to very good customer service at West coast title companies that have fully digital title plants etc..
See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
    Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
    5y
    I dont know what prop stream does.

    but property radar is one we use and its by far the most robust out there for deep dives..  and I think they just went nationwide.. it will be a game changer for those on the east coast where this kind of data mining is very difficult on their own. Or those that have access to very good customer service at West coast title companies that have fully digital title plants etc..
  • Member since 2020 · 12 posts · 4 votes
    5y

    Thanks Jay---best wishes!

  • Investor · Bethel, ME · Member since 2013 · 126 posts · 52 votes
    5y

    @Scott M Marcus

    Hey Scott. I’ve been using PropStream and love it. I sent you a DM on FB. Happy to answer any questions you have about it

  • Real Estate Agent · Colorado Springs, CO · Member since 2019 · 79 posts · 77 votes
    5y

    @Scott M Marcus, I'm not familiar with Property Radar but have been using Propstream for several months now. Propstream offers a lot of data for property info and I've had good success with it so far.

  • Ryan GarrisonPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Olympia, WA · Member since 2017 · 234 posts · 83 votes
    5y

    I've bounced between both. There are some automation you can do with property radar that propstream charges more for. Propstream added driving for dollars app. They both have a few different search criteria to separate themselves. Both good products. 

  • Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2018 · 69 posts · 15 votes
    5y

    Hello Ryan! I am using proeprty radar. Could you share what automation and CRM that are you using?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.