• Real Estate Professional
  • Fayetteville, NC
Votes |
Developing a PUD.

TJ Peterkin
  • Real Estate Professional
  • Fayetteville, NC
Posted Jul 29 2016, 23:04
Greetings BP, My family business acquired 45 acres of land and plans on developing a Planned Urban Development (PUD) in the Raeford/Fayetteville/ Fort Bragg North Carolina area. We've been in the rental business providing affording housing since 1992, we're now transitioning to development. In this PUD, we want to provide affordable housing, senior housing, permanent housing for disabled veterans and the homeless. We will also come with a park, recreation area and clubhouse. In NC, funding is found through North Carolina Housing Finance Agency through tax credits but it's competitive funding and we will need an experienced developer that has already went through NCHFA before. Or I need to go through other sources for funding - I'll also will need a developer with experience in the NC area that doesn't mind showing the ropes through the first phase of this development project - 30-40 unit multifamily building. Please let me know it anyone can assist and we can set up a meeting. I need the smartest way to carry this project out. Greensboro, Raleigh, Durham, Charlotte developers area are welcomed as well.

Loading replies...