Houston Harvey rehabs

15 Replies

Hello everyone as the effects of Harvey are felt widespread I want to offer to any investors, homeowners, and people in need relief. I have been in Houston for over a year and have done one residential flip. I control rental property in my home state of Illinois. I also hold my real estate license in Texas and work in the construction industry. If anyone is looking for help, please, do not hesitate to contact me. I may be able to help you rebuild, relocate, or give you a new start. 

Wesley

Hey @Wesley C. we're a local contracting company doing rehabs for Houstonians at fair prices. If you would like to work with us we will most likely get some more teams together as people get their insurance assessor's out and start the re-building process. 

@Wesley C. @Kevin Wood If you need hands I may know a few good ones that I can send your way. They are self employed and solo-ish and may can help out if you need them to. I would bring a crew myself but its not in the cards at this time. I am under contract at the local college until December. 

I was down in New Orleans a few months after the flooding.   Initially, there will be a big demand for waste disposal.   Absolutely huge.  Homes need to be cleaned, partially gutted and dried out.   Rebuilding will slowly start.   The demand for workers, certain materials will be overwhelming.  I expect many of the uninsured to walk away from the homes.   So there will be abandonment.  Hope for the best.

I have a flooded out house in Spring, TX. No flood insurance. Property management company has stripped out the wet sheetrock etc. I am looking at possibly rebuilding if I can strike a deal with my lender and get an SBA disaster loan. Anybody on here who can give me some ballpark estimates on what it will cost to put it together would be appreciated. Maybe get a job . Kenswick Glen , 2 story house 1750 sq ft. Just private message me

Hello.  I have 2 properties in Houston that I am considering to rebuild to resell.  Can someone please private message me?  I need estimates and construction.  Houses are in the Meyerland area.  

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you