User Stats

Votes
Densil Brown
Votes |
New to the winner circle

Densil Brown
Posted Jan 22 2024, 20:04

Hi, 

I am an interested investor, looking to connect with investors offline and online. I have not made any deals yet, and am still learning. That has not stopped me from making calls, and connecting with investing communities such as Bigger Pockets. I am happy to be a part of the group and look forward to spreading as well as learning from the community. I am looking for an accountability partner who may be interested in JV.

User Stats

Votes
Dan M.
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Walden, NY
Votes |
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Walden, NY
Replied Jan 23 2024, 16:53

Welcome Densil. Where in NY are you located? There are alot of local area real estate investor groups that meet virtually and in person. 

User Stats

Votes
Densil Brown
Votes |
Replied Feb 6 2024, 06:35
Quote from @Dan M.:

Welcome Densil. Where in NY are you located? There are alot of local area real estate investor groups that meet virtually and in person. 

Thank you! Dan, it is good feel welcomed. Could you PM me any REI groups that are local in the area? I have joined a few NJ groups lol. Also, my local market is NYC!!

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes