Hey BP Community! (esp Irvine - Orange County - folks!)
Although I originally was planning on buying an out of state rental property, I find myself momentarily sidetracked looking for a starter 2bd/2ba townhome / condo in the Irvine area for me and my family. I plan on moving there for the school districts.
The BP community has been great in helping me understand the rental market.. Now I was hoping to tap into the collective wisdom to find out more about buying a home for myself:
- I'm looking at the 400K and under price range.
- I'm thinking 20% down to keep the mortgage reasonable.
Right now, i'm focused on Woodbridge as I think that community, with the good schools, lake, parks, and luxury properties in the middle, might be a very safe place to invest.
Anyways, if anyone knows a:
- A good broker/agent who can not only help me find a good deal but won't mind answering questions and helping me understand the market better (to sharpen my investor skills)
- A good area in Irvine to buy
- Any good metrics to focus on (ie. $390 sq ft is too high..)
- Info on how the markets changed recently, where it appears to be headed
- How much I can get renting out 2bd / 2ba in Irvine (just in case..)
- And how HOAs have changed over the years and what I can expect in the future (esp if I end up wanting to rent out the property)
No problem sending me a PM or Colleague request if you prefer to respond one-on-one.
As always, I appreciate all the feedback from the BP Community. Thanks for the continued support and encouragement!
This post has been removed.
Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate
Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing