Indianapolis contractor recommendations

6 Replies

Anybody have a contractor in Indianapolis that is good that they are willing to share? I have a good potential property for a rental, but I'd like to get a couple of contractors out to the property to take a look and help me establish an estimate for the rehab. There appears to be some foundation issues, so I'm thinking that may cost a lot and kill the deal. But I'd like to get a professional's eyes on it.

Thanks in advance!

I'm sorry, I don't have any recommendation but let me know if you find one :)

@Rodney Kuhl  "good" and "contractor" doesn't go in the same sentence! LOL

Here's a couple that I've used recently with success.  Of course do your DD and good luck!

Dace Keeling -317.506.4635

Dirt Cheap LLC - 317-602-2668

Can't give a hard recommendation on Gabbe, Inc but I saw a rehab he did and it looked pretty good.  Russell Doherty is the owner and his number is 220-3142.

@Rodney Kuhl  There have been a few months since you posted this thread. Would you mind sharing your contractor finding experience? Do you have anyone to recommend now?

@Wei Peng  I ended up with a couple of contacts, but someone else got the house under contract before I could so I don't really have any contractor experience to share or anyone to recommend.

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.