Skip to content
Local Real Estate Networking

User Stats

Votes
Brittany Tucker
  • Wholesaler
  • Tampa, FL
Votes |
To Pay Or Not To Pay...That Is The Question?

Brittany Tucker
  • Wholesaler
  • Tampa, FL
Posted Aug 25 2015, 17:34

Howdy BP Fam!

I am in a dilemma of whether or not I should pay for a somewhat local coach (hour away) to hold my hand through my first year of investing. Here's the details:

I met them (two partners) at a local REIA, exchanged cards and set up a meeting to talk about my goals/their background/what they offer. I got very good vibes from them, and got similar feelings from talking to other people in the group about them. One has been an investor for over 20 years, the other- only a year, but has been involved in the financial world for about eight. They are stepping away from investing to focus more on business marketing/coaching. They sent over a proposal which reads:

1. Free Motivated Seller Site | Wholesale Buyer Site | Rent-to-Own Buyer Site | Commercial

Site | Property Listings (Pro users only) | Land Site

Pro Upgrade only $37 a month includes the following:

Email Marketing, SEO Tools, Property Listings, Blogging Platform, Ability to create & edit your own pages, No contract-downgrade at any time.

2. Coaching - 3 sessions per month

Systems evaluation and development, business and marketing plan development and implementation, “Inside the business” as well as ACCOUNTABILITY. These sessions are conducted via Skype or Conference call line unless “in-person” is preferred whereas you would come to us. You may trade any 2 unused on-line sessions for a “Live” session on the ground, in your area, scout trip or property viewing once every 60 days or any time I am available for an extra small fee.

3. Access to the best the Most Successful Real Estate Information System (billed separately- $130):

Search Properties by Equity, Research Properties, Automate Send & Manage Contracts, Follow Up in Offers, Find Cash & Retail Buyers, Foreclosure, Short Sales, Tracking, Market Intelligence, And so much more

4. Real Estate Mentoring / Consulting Benefits

o Specialized Knowledge / Experience & Expertise

o Deal Analysis

o “Hot Zone” Scouting & Heat Maps (geographical)

o Access to my information, spreadsheets and tools I use to analyze deals & geographic /

demographics

o Advise on lead capture, contracts, contract management, contact management and

automation.

o Extended Due Diligence: Blind spots & Fresh Eyes

o Expertise not available through "regular" channels, i.e. REIA

o Access to my resources normally reserved for my own deals.

o Access to money sources normally reserved for my own deals.

o Economic Diligence: What is happening down the road and how to prepare for it.

o Individual Asset Exit strategies

o Ability to participate in Joint Ventures

o Masterminding Sessions

o Speed of decision making

o Influence of objective “experts” on deal negotiations

o Trustee services

Monthly Outlay for Coaching / Mentoring / Consulting: $1,497.00 per month for a period of 6months. ($8,982)

Monthly Outlay for Coaching / Mentoring / Consulting: $1,250.00 per month for a period of 12months. ($15,000)

An All Up Front Cash Discount of 10% Available if you so desire. ($8,100 -cash up front)

What I want to focus on is wholesaling, which my market is not flooded with but more like in desperate need for. Does this sound like a fair price for a local coach?

Loading replies...