User Stats

Votes
Mark Nguyen
Votes |
CT Investors, please help!

Mark Nguyen
Posted Dec 15 2008, 23:58

i need help with a CT property, it is in East Haven

i'm working on a Short Sale but want to flip it out right away and use a double closing.

any recommendation for an Attorney that does double closings?
any hard money that we can burrow?
any recommendation for Realtor that won't foul up the deal?

thanks for your time!

Mark - email - [REMOVED]

User Stats

Votes
Mark Kenneth
  • Alabama
Votes |
  • Alabama
Replied Dec 15 2008, 22:02

Hello !!! I'm in Ma , so I cant refer any lawyers but I would suggest you calling one of your local Homevestors franchisee. They have helped me greatly up here in ma. Go to there website and you can track down the local guys.
The only hard money you will need will be transactional funding. There are lot of guys that do this. I suggest calling james trow at crosslink funding. A great guy he can help out greatly. Or call jason at ivisionary. he will refer you to a lawyer in the area. or even call Than Merrils group out of new haven. Just ask for a referral. My advice. Find out up front who your buyers using for funding. Then call that banks underwriting dept and find out what there seasoning issues are. Good luck

User Stats

Votes
Mark Nguyen
Votes |
Replied Dec 17 2008, 00:11

Thank you Mark! i will update with any new news!

NREIG  logo
NREIG
|
Sponsored
Customizable insurance coverage with a program that’s easy to use Add, edit, and remove properties from your account any time with no minimum-earned premiums.

User Stats

Votes
Antonio Buenaventura
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Hamden, CT
Votes |
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Hamden, CT
Replied Jan 19 2009, 22:58

Atty. Larry Levinson ( 203) 562-8887is the lawyer I always use. He is from New Haven. [REMOVED]

User Stats

Votes
Phil *
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Connecticut
Votes |
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Connecticut
Replied Jan 21 2009, 06:01

Hi Mark,

I am interested in purchasing this property if its still on the table and a good deal.

User Stats

Votes
Mark Nguyen
Votes |
Replied Jan 21 2009, 23:47

hello! i've recently have found a real estate agent that understands what we are doing... he works closely with a certain attorney, so i have that also...

phil if you are interested give me a call [REMOVED]

User Stats

Votes
Replied Jan 22 2009, 00:09

Hello,
Good luck with your short sale . If you need cheap private funds for your temporary financing. I have one for you. Only charges 1% but your end buyer should have conventional financing to avoid seasoning issues.

Cora