DFW Contractors and Property Managers

5 Replies

Hello Everyone,

I currently live in Dallas and I am new to real estate investing. I will be seeking to purchase a SFH or small MFH within the next 2-3 months ( mostly funded by a conventional loan) for as a buy and hold to rent. I thought it would be best to research potential team members for my business while I continue to build my knowledge. Can anyone recommend good contractors (handymen(women) and property managers/management companies they have actually worked with?

Thank you 

Craig:

You should consider joining Lifestyles Unlimited.  They have an office right there in Las Colinas where you can attend live classes and networking events.  They have a great list of local vendors.  Using their vendors, I bought 9 SF rentals, all of them needing extensive rehab, while living in Michigan.  My wife and I fly down 3-4 times per year to attend events there.

In my opinion, it is the best bang for the buck in real estate education.

Originally posted by @Greg Scott :

Craig:

You should consider joining Lifestyles Unlimited.  They have an office right there in Las Colinas where you can attend live classes and networking events.  They have a great list of local vendors.  Using their vendors, I bought 9 SF rentals, all of them needing extensive rehab, while living in Michigan.  My wife and I fly down 3-4 times per year to attend events there.

In my opinion, it is the best bang for the buck in real estate education.

Thank you Greg, this is great information and I will definitely look into them!

Craig,

I manage the 3 properties that I own and I do most of the repairs. I do some handyman work on the side for friends and neighbors. If you need work done, I wouldn't mind expanding.  

Alan, 

Thank you for the reply.  I will definitely keep you in mind.  Once I have the details worked out, would you mind if I sent you a PM to discuss further? 

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.