Seeking investor friendly realtor in Baltimore

6 Replies

Hey everybody, my partner and I are working up to diving into our first real estate investment- either a flip and sell or a flip and hold rental in the Baltimore area. We've identified a few properties that we would like to explore a little deeper and would appreciate any realtor referrals. We're hoping to network with a realtor that knows the area and has worked with investors in the past and hopefully get started doing deals in the city. Thanks!

Matt

Hey Matt!

I can give you the contact info to my realtor, Vernon Debro, if you’d like. He’s very helpful and pretty straightforward. 

You should reach out to @Gabriel G. . He is active as a buy and hold investor and has done some flips as well

In addition to Gabe.  @Denise Uhrin and @Anil Samuel are agents here on BP that know Baltimore. Russel is your man outside of Baltimore in the MD DC area

Thanks @Keeynisha Yearwood @Russell Brazil @Ned Carey for the responses, I really appreciate it. I sent a message to Anil Samuel and hope to start taking the next steps soon!

Hey Matt - welcome to BP!

@David Holland is an active buy and hold investor with several properties in Baltimore. He's also a MD realtor and organizes a local REIA in the area. Plus, he is just an overall awesome guy - I'd highly recommend him.

This post has been removed.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here