• Ferndale, WA
Votes |
Investing in the Northwest Corner of Washington

Dane Larsen
  • Lender
  • Ferndale, WA
Posted Mar 17 2020, 19:58

Hi there!

My name is Dane Larsen and I'm from a town outside of Bellingham in the northwest corner of Washington State. My primary personal goal is to build a portfolio of ten long term rentals, allowing me to take more calculated risks in my business. I am currently in the search for a home that would allow me to house hack for a year. I'm currently using my direct mailing system to reach out to a variety of local owners. Also, I am constantly reaching out to people in the industry up here in Whatcom County. Lastly, I scan the MLS daily and analyze potential deals that fit my criteria.

I hope to use the systems that I’ve developed to help bring deals in an appreciating market to those that are outside the local area. If I can be the investor on the ground that helps provide a deal to benefit someone that isn’t familiar with the market, then I’d consider myself a happy man. Feel free to message me about my market at any time. Hopefully one day, I will be able to do business with you to diversify your portfolio in my local area! 

Loading replies...