Investor in Pueblo looking for BP'ers !

7 Replies

Ok, so I have completed my 1st flip in the Pueblo market! I live 100 miles away so I live in the rehab during the week. Our next flip we will close on 28JUL20. Give up a shout out if you live/invest in Pueblo and would like to meet up!

Mark,

My wife and I invest and live in Co. Springs. We have been doing some research in the Pueblo market.

I/we would be interested in meeting up and sharing ideas and strategies.

Let me know

Originally posted by @Mark Caudill :

Ok, so I have completed my 1st flip in the Pueblo market! I live 100 miles away so I live in the rehab during the week. Our next flip we will close on 28JUL20. Give up a shout out if you live/invest in Pueblo and would like to meet up!

Hey Mark, I live in The Springs but am very active in Pueblo, actually just got an offer accepted verbally on an off market property from one of my mailers. 

I would enjoy chatting, where are you located?

Hello everyone.

We have been investing in Pueblo since 2013. We love the market. I have some great recommendations for property management and lending in Pueblo. We have also worked with a lot of contractors in renovating 19 properties over the years. 

If you find anything that won't work for a flip, but might work for a buy-and-hold, let us know.

We live overseas, so probably won't be back to Colorado for a visit until the summer of 2021.

Mike

@Mark Caudill Hello all! I love the Pueblo Market. I own a total of 34 properties here in Colorado. 30 of them are in Pueblo, 1 in Fowler, 1 in Colorado Springs, and 2 in Denver. I’m will to answer questions and team up on deals. I’m generally a buy and hold investor. I’m also looking for owner carry deals or subject-to’s to take over. This is still a very good market to play in, and I close on 4 properties this year alone