Skip to content
Marketing Your Property
Account Closed
  • Orange, CA
Votes |
Asking Experts- How many mailers do you mail per month?

Account Closed
  • Orange, CA
Posted May 5 2013, 15:49

Hi everyone,

In my first year of Real Estate Investment, my goal was to get three rehab deals in 2013. My best lead source has been direct mail, so I'm really focusing on getting my marketing to be at a manageable, yet profitable level.

I've been thinking of upping my mailing activity from 1000 to 2000 mail pieces sent per month. I got lucky with 1000 mailers per month and managed to get one good deal after 3 months. But lately its been a little dry. I think I'm not mailing enough, but asking for your opinion. I've decided to bump up to 2000 per month. This 2000 includes mailing previous people I have mailed before. (I want to hit the same group every 6 months until I have more $$ to do more.)

I was happy with getting my one good deal after 3000 mail pieces sent out, but its been another 5000 and I haven't gotten much. (I also blame it on my lists... I was experimenting with different lists and they were duds. Probably wasted 1000-1500 on a bad list... I'm going back to what worked for me before in my first 3000.)

I was hoping for every 5000 mail pieces I send out, I should get 1 deal. Does that sound realistic? How much do you mail and how many deals are you getting out of it?

Loading replies...