• Investor
  • Rochester, NY
Votes |
BP is Rocking It - Be a PRO

Dave Savage
  • Investor
  • Rochester, NY
Posted Oct 26 2013, 20:54

I finally signed up for a PRO account the other day after realizing how much BP has helped me get started. I have done 1 wholesale deal, and have 4 Buy and Hold Rentals now from my marketing in the last five months - with more in the pipeline.

Much of my success to date can be directly attributed to the Forums, Blog Posts, File Downloads (@J Scott's original rehab spreadsheet) and especially the BP Podcast (Props to @Brandon Turner and @Joshua Dorkin ).

Everyone should think about going PRO and helping support the site that is giving so much great content away.

Off to find the next deal...

User Stats

Votes
Brandon Turner#2 Questions About BiggerPockets & Official Site Announcements Contributor
  • Investor
  • Maui, HI
Votes |
Brandon Turner#2 Questions About BiggerPockets & Official Site Announcements Contributor
  • Investor
  • Maui, HI
Replied Oct 26 2013, 21:13

Nice @Dave Savage thanks so much for the shout-out and congrats! This is really awesome to hear :)

User Stats

Votes
Jerry W.
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Thermopolis, WY
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Thermopolis, WY
ModeratorReplied Oct 26 2013, 21:34

Good post @Dave Savage , I just signed up semi pro a day or 2 ago. I sent someone a message about a business deal. I figured once I used the site to conduct business I had an obligation to give back. it's like having a friend, they help you, and you help them. Besides its nice to be able to finally post a reply to things posted on the marketplace.

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Joshua Dorkin
Pro Member
  • BiggerPockets Founder
  • Maui, HI
Votes |
Pro Member
  • BiggerPockets Founder
  • Maui, HI
Replied Oct 27 2013, 08:06

Congrats on the deals, @Dave Savage and thanks for upgrading to BiggerPockets PRO. We've got some new features coming soon so you'll find your PRO account even more worthwhile. Thanks for the post.