Skip to content
Real Estate Deal Analysis & Advice

User Stats

Votes
Adam West
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Charlotte, NC
Votes |
CRSdata.com -- Your user experience and/or Tips and Tricks!!

Adam West
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Charlotte, NC
Posted Nov 20 2014, 15:31

Hello BP, 

I previously just used my county website, but I recently purchased access to CRSdata.com's "Investor Suite". I was hoping to share thoughts and/or any Tips or Tricks with those of you that utilize this CRSdata. 

I'll share my thoughts and would love to hear anyone else's. 

1) Primary Use: 

Obtaining owner's information and pulling comps. 

2) Impressions/User Experience: 

I've used the service for 3 months now and have had good results. The leads I obtain driving for dollars I flip in CRS and then mail a letter or postcard to the owner's address listed. I recently pulled a friends address that purchased a home in Feb this year and he was listed as the owner, but as an absentee with his old address listed as his mailing address. This has now caused me to begin questioning the accuracy of the data. Perhaps it just takes a while for this information to be updated?

3) TIps/Tricks

This is pretty obvious, but I wasn't aware that you could do searches for absentee owners and create mail lists until recently. This is a pretty cool feature. I wonder how the lists generated on CRS would compare to a list that you purchase from ListSource, etc?

Anyone's thoughts on a different resource that's better than CRSdata.com would be greatly appreciated. Basically, I'm just trying to determine if $80/month for this service is a decent/good/bad value. 

Thanks, 

Adam 

Loading replies...