• Investor
  • west seneca, NY
Votes |
hubzu auctions

Mark Elliott
  • Investor
  • west seneca, NY
Posted Jan 25 2015, 07:46

has anyone else had any experience with hubzu.com? i bought a house thru them on line here a couple of months ago. almost instantly, they were sending me emails about how i had 24 hours to sign the contract or they would re-list the house. they hadn't even sent me the contract to sign yet. next, they send me a threatening email that i would have to sign their contract immediately or the would re-list the house. i sent back an email informing them that i needed them to send the contract for me to sign. 

i finally got that, signed it and faxed it back to them. they told me that they got only half of the document, so i had my agent send it back again. they informed us that they got only half of it again and threatened to re-list the property again. i called them, only to find out very few people there can speak english and those that could, couldn't speak it very well. 

after several heated phone conversations and emails, i finally had to get my attorney to call their attorney to get an extension on yet another contract they needed me to sign that they failed to send to either me or my attorney. after that, their attorney kept sending me information when they were specifically required to contact only my attorney.

finally, i got the proper contract, signed it, sent in a cashiers check for the requested deposit, and assured myself, my partner and my attorney that everything has been completed. now we are awaiting a closing date. after a couple of weeks goes by, i notice that hubzu.com has, in fact, re-listed the house on their website again!!!!  i have called the document processor, his manager and even contacted their attorney looking for answers. no one has called me back yet. 

has anyone else had these issues with these people???? looking for advice. should i tell them to take a hike and take my business elsewhere??? i have purchased another house thru auction.com and have had zero issues with that closing. advice please!!!!!!

Loading replies...