User Stats

Votes
J. Martin
Pro Member
#1 Real Estate Events & Meetups Contributor
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Oakland, CA
Votes |
Getting outbid? *HILARIOUS* Post-Apocalyptic Chic Pad - A Sweet Deal in a Hot Area w/ pic!

J. Martin
Pro Member
#1 Real Estate Events & Meetups Contributor
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Oakland, CA
Posted Mar 14 2015, 16:04

"...this post-apocalyptic chic space {in the heart of Oakland's hipster mecca Temescal} has a lot of incredible natural light!"

.."Chances are you'll have to overbid. "

I like to browse Craigslist for any sweet deals, and ran across this one.. I did NOT post this on CL, but thought it was hilarious, so wanted to share with my BP brethren and some Bay Area folks in Oakland, San Jose, San Francisco. I'm sure you could swap in Brooklyn, Austin, or many more cities in on this one..

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/reo/4929326120.html

Full text if the link is removed:

This property in the heart of Oakland's hipster mecca Temescal has a lot of potential! Location, location, location!

With a little imagination, this could make a great starter home for a young family. Or it would be perfect for an investor who sees the incredible potential of just slapping a coat of paint on this place and renting it to some hipsters willing to overpay for a home that's walking distance from Pizzaiolo.

Plus this post-apocalyptic chic space has a lot of incredible natural light!

This property is sure to go fast and is sold as-is. Great investment potential. There will be two open houses, then we'll be hearing offers. Chances are you'll have to overbid. We recommend setting yourself apart from the competition by offering your first born.

@Arlen Chou, I thought you'd especially appreciate this one, but @Johnson H.

, @David C., and everyone else being outbid by insane buyers, enjoy!

Loading replies...