Shout out to Josh and BP team on free ROI software!!

Shout out to Josh and BP team on free ROI software!!

Specialist · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2011 · 1k+ posts · 852 votes

I have been a member here on BP for a while now. I love the site, although I am not on here as much as I would like. Anyhow, I sell turn key properties in Cleveland Ohio and have been looking for a way to showcase the high ROI they have. Until now, I have been selling to my international buyers using a cheap excel spread sheet.

I just stumbled upon the free software right here on Bigger Pockets.....OMG!! the report looks AMAZING!!! I just did a quick test and I could not believe how great it looked. If you have properties you are selling based on CAP rates, I could not suggest a better program than the free one right here on BP!

Thanks guys!!!!!

2Reply
13 views

Most Popular Reply

Wholesaler · Whippany, NJ · Member since 2009 · 412 posts · 183 votes
11y

BP Should do a better job at making those resources more visible.  Maybe send out emails or create blog posts about using each of the tools.  That would greatly increase the visibility of them.

Great job of giving credit @Rob Gillespie

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Wholesaler · Whippany, NJ · Member since 2009 · 412 posts · 183 votes
    11y

    BP Should do a better job at making those resources more visible.  Maybe send out emails or create blog posts about using each of the tools.  That would greatly increase the visibility of them.

    Great job of giving credit @Rob Gillespie

  • Rental Property Investor · Sedro Woolley, WA · Member since 2015 · 42 posts · 9 votes
    11y

    @Rob Gillespie

    Thanks for pointing the tools out!

  • Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2015 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    11y

    Where can i find this tool?

  • Joshua D.Pro Member
    BiggerPockets Founder · HI · Member since 2008 · 16k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    11y

    @Herron Lacy - You can find our analysis suite of tools at http://www.biggerpockets.com/calc -- click the ANALYZE link in our navigation bar to go there directly as well.

  • Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2015 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    11y

    thanks

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.