Pre-Printed Postcards I Can Run Through My Printer?

1 Reply

I am looking for a postcard that I can keep on hand to drop in the mail as different leads come in (from MLS research, driving neighborhoods, FSBOs, etc.), so that I don't have to wait until I accumulate enough to generate a minimum shipment. I am looking for a format or template where all of the generic text is on the card and then I could run it through my printer to add property address and owner's name/address via mailmerge. I would then add the stamp and drop it in the mail.

These leads would then be added to my CRM and incorporated into subsequent larger followup mailings. I have too many small bunches of leads every weak to do handwritten letters, but not enough to justify a minimum order with one of the bigger printing companies.

I tried to reach out to Michael Quarles on this earlier this week, but didn't get a response. Does this make sense or is there a better way to try to accomplish this task?

Thanks!

Yes, I do this. But my postcards are more simple. I use 65lb yellow paper which I cut into 6 postcards per piece. I just use a template from Microsoft Publisher and edit my info, print it, stamp it, and send it.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here