Investing in City Heights, San Diego?

3 Replies

Hello! We are currently looking at a couple of multi-family listings in City Heights San Diego. Does anyone have any feedback or intel on the current City Heights market and projections? Would love any advice you might have! Currently looking East of the 15 and close to University Avenue. Thanks so much! 

Parts of City Heights can be in rougher areas, tenant pool to choose from will reflect. 

@Brett Ramos One data point for you ... I own a couple units in 92105.  I have specifically chosen to stay south of University and west of Euclid.  In general, I'm a fan of the area and have put money there - the economics have worked well for me and I see no reason that would change.

Originally posted by @Justin R. :

@Brett Ramos One data point for you ... I own a couple units in 92105.  I have specifically chosen to stay south of University and west of Euclid.  In general, I'm a fan of the area and have put money there - the economics have worked well for me and I see no reason that would change.

IDK jack about that area. Generally, anything with the word heights ( socal city views ) was very good originally, went south during the more suburbs boom faze and will go back to good/better as location spacial relationship factors comes back into play. Then add city views for an extra 100k+. 

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here