• Forest, VA
Votes |
3 Years of Building my business With no Deals

Gregg Hutton
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Forest, VA
Posted Dec 6 2017, 10:44

Hello BP Family,

I have started my investing journey under a great Mentor for more than 3 years. During this time, I have created my LLC, website, and my social media presence has created a good following of people. Currently I am still working full time to pay the bills, but every chance I get I am always studying, networking, and open to find partners to help me find deals to execute.

My time is limited due to work, but as of now, my niche can be to wholesale or simply create a partnership with someone looking to invest their funds into the deals I find.  I have a great number of real estate professionals willing to help me execute and close deals, I am now stuck at a point where nothing is coming in the way I want.

My goals now is to wholesale 5 deals by each quarter of the year.  I am always on BP studying and networking. always providing content online and on my own site, but I am open to learn a few more tricks from you all to help me find these deals.

I will not allow this time to get discourage, I just want to continue to push, push, and push!

Any advice!

Loading replies...