WeGoLook Alternative - Suggestions?

5 Replies

I need to look at a property in another state. I used to use WeGoLook but I guess they decided to not offer property inspection service any more. Does anyone have a recommendation of any alternate services similar to WeGoLook? 

I am aware of getting an agent to take pictures for me. I do not want to do that. Any other suggestions are welcome.

Hi @Gary A. ,

You could also go to Craigslist and put a job up there as well. Someone with very few skills would gladly do the job for less than WeGoLook's rates.

@Nathan Platter good suggestion. I decided to go that route after I posted and someone got the job done for me. From start to finish took about 1 hour. Crazy how fast it worked out.

Thanks - I have the same question.  However I was looking for someone who would do more than just a visual inspection of the outside of the property - I was looking for someone to go inside (I can provide a one-time door code) and do detailed photos of  potential problem areas etc.  I'm not sure I would feel comfortable just hiring someone randomly off Craigslist.

Are there any alternatives to WeGoLook? Disappointing that they got out of this business. :(

Thanks!

For anyone else reading this thread, I ended up contacting a home inspector I've worked with in the past and he has agreed to do a "light" home inspection for $100, so that works out perfect. 

Looking at we go looks website they still offer residential photo service

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.