[Calc Review] Help me analyze this deal - San Jacinto/Hemet, CA.

4 Replies

View report

*This link comes directly from our calculators, based on information input by the member who posted.

4-plex in San Jacinto, CA. Link from Realtor.com below. I ran the numbers at asking price of $385,000. I'm a newbie so please advise if I've missed anything or am way off base on the calcs. Estimating on the water, sewer and garbage. 

https://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/...

Thanks for any input and suggestions regarding an initial offer. Interesting the realtor indicates "Showing with an accepted offer ONLY."  Has been on market for 37 days.

@Vanessa Peters , have you gotten any information on the 4-plex about if the tenants are on leases and plan on staying? Is there a reason you are using only 5% for vacancy and CapEx, as well as repairs? Were you able to call the tax office to get an accurate figure for the taxes. The more concrete information you can get, the better analysis you can perform.

@Dan Barli I usually see 10% recommended for vacancy around BP, but 5% is typically given as the standard for repairs and capex. Do you recommend differently?