Skip to content
Real Estate Deal Analysis & Advice

User Stats

Votes
Hannah Singer
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Memphis, TN
Votes |
Memphis - Is Whitehaven an up and coming area?

Hannah Singer
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Memphis, TN
Posted Feb 12 2020, 17:49

Hi fellow Memphis investors -

I was told by a real estate agent today that the City is now looking at Whitehaven as a neighborhood to improve and grow. Apparently the Graceland Corporation’s influence is helping it along. Wondering if anyone has heard anything similar? Is anyone currently investing in this market? Is there a certain rule of thumb for which streets to invest and which streets to pass on? Are you seeing an increase in investors looking at this area? Would love to hear everyone’s thoughts.

User Stats

Votes
Stephanie Jones
  • Realtor
  • Memphis, TN
Votes |
  • Realtor
  • Memphis, TN
Replied Feb 14 2020, 07:20

In my opinion, Whitehaven is a great area. There is a lot of home ownership in that area, and I Don't see that changing any time soon. 

User Stats

Votes
Dean Harris#4 Classifieds Contributor
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Memphis, TN
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Memphis, TN
Replied Feb 14 2020, 07:22

@Hannah Singer I just closed a home on Tuesday in the Whitehaven section of 38109. I'm excited to see what is coming up in Whitehaven as I am looking to purchase more in this area. 38128 is also an area that has big plans for some new development! I haven't heard anything specific myself on Whitehaven but I will be following this thread!

• Real Estate Agent TN (#00286759) and Mississippi (#s-40616)

CrestCore Realty Logo
BiggerPockets logo
Find, Vet and Invest in Syndications
|
BiggerPockets
PassivePockets will help you find sponsors, evaluate deals, and learn how to invest with confidence.

User Stats

Votes
Hannah Singer
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Memphis, TN
Votes |
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Memphis, TN
Replied Feb 26 2020, 12:51

@Stephanie Jones Thanks for your input Stephanie. I will definitely be looking into the area further.

User Stats

Votes
Hannah Singer
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Memphis, TN
Votes |
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Memphis, TN
Replied Feb 26 2020, 12:56

@Dean Harris Thanks Dean. I was looking at a house in 38109 today. Glad to here that you are investing there too. I’ll start checking out 38128.