Skip to content
Real Estate Deal Analysis & Advice

User Stats

Votes
Neil Polehn
  • Investor
  • Capitola, CA
Votes |
Best way to invest 500K in cash for most ROI after 5 years?

Neil Polehn
  • Investor
  • Capitola, CA
Posted Nov 20 2020, 12:11

Hello all,

I was hoping i could start out the right way this time. I have been reading books and posts from this awesome site and could use your experienced help to start my latest journey, and not make mistakes I have in the past working alone. You input is very welcome!

I am a somewhat experienced investor with 2 MFR and getting back to actively investing in RE again. I have 500K in cash to Invest. Also, getting consumer loans shouldn't be a problem as I excellent credit, decent income,large 401K, etc. How and maybe where would you invest this money to maximize ROI in 5 years?  I mostly looking for cash flow but appreciation is how you gain wealth at the end of the day.

I am 57 and my goal is to be able to buy a beach house here in California in 5 years with the proceeds, either from cash flow or appreciation. I am currently retired so i have a lot of time to invest as well, but California is very expensive right now so looking out of state. I have done flipping before remotely, but it was very stressful not having the control of being on the job site.

Thanks!

Neil

Loading replies...