Skip to content
Real Estate Deal Analysis & Advice

User Stats

Votes
Brandon Guzman Siars
  • Accountant
  • Cape Girardeau, MO
Votes |
First Potential Deal...Please help me analyze.

Brandon Guzman Siars
  • Accountant
  • Cape Girardeau, MO
Posted Dec 30 2020, 21:30

View report

*This link comes directly from our calculators, based on information input by the member who posted.

User Stats

Votes
Brandon Guzman Siars
  • Accountant
  • Cape Girardeau, MO
Votes |
  • Accountant
  • Cape Girardeau, MO
Replied Dec 30 2020, 21:31

This is assuming an FHA loan with 3.5% down and I will live in the property for the first year.

User Stats

Votes
Lee Judd
  • Lender
  • Logan, NM
Votes |
  • Lender
  • Logan, NM
Replied Jan 3 2021, 16:52

Hey Brandon without knowing more information its hard to help you a lot. Insurance definitely low compared to where I am at for the same price how. If you have a quote from an insurance agent then you are fine. Vacancy may be low. Cash on cash return will be high due to the down payment you are making. I assume this is an older house and you don't have any initial repairs but you did allocate expenses for repairs and cap ex. Make sure you have some reserves in case something comes up. 

Does your closing cost include escrows for taxes and insurance, initial insurance payment etc or just actual closing cost (appraisal, title work etc)? Does your payment include PMI?

Good luck!

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes