Help putting deal together

1 Reply

I have a deal on an appartment buliding that I am buying with the seller aggreeing to put me on title and use sellers loan terms until I can refi the property. What forms and/or contracts do I need to complete the transaction? Is it an equity purchase agreement? Thanks