• Oklahoma City, OK
Votes |
Raising Capital - Pitch Deck or Presentation

Blake Billings
  • Investor
  • Oklahoma City, OK
Posted Feb 27 2022, 16:14

Hey BP Community,

I would love some help getting my hands on some pitch decks, slides, or presentations for raising capital from potential investors. I currently have 5 units that I purchased with my own money, and I am now turning to friends, family, and colleagues to raise capital for future purchases. 

I have an understanding of my numbers, capital needs, etc. but would love to see a few example presentations or PDFs that folks have put together to get my juices flowing. If you have a presentation you are willing to share or know someone who does please let me know!

Thanks!

User Stats

Votes
Jonathan Bombaci
Property Manager
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Lowell, MA
Votes |
Property Manager
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Lowell, MA
Replied Feb 27 2022, 16:40

Happy to share. We raise capital for larger syndication type deals but maybe some of the content will be helpful. We’re about to close out funding now on a project so once that closes ill shoot it over. Please private message me your email address.
best of luck,

Jon

User Stats

Votes
Christine Bellish
  • Investor
  • Garwood, NJ
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Garwood, NJ
Replied Feb 27 2022, 17:18
Quote from @Blake Billings:

Hey BP Community,

I would love some help getting my hands on some pitch decks, slides, or presentations for raising capital from potential investors. I currently have 5 units that I purchased with my own money, and I am now turning to friends, family, and colleagues to raise capital for future purchases. 

I have an understanding of my numbers, capital needs, etc. but would love to see a few example presentations or PDFs that folks have put together to get my juices flowing. If you have a presentation you are willing to share or know someone who does please let me know!

Thanks!

Hey Blake - similar to @Jonathan Bombaci, I also raise capital for larger syndication deals, and am happy to share a presentation and webinar recording example with you. Shoot me over your email too and I'll send them over.

Also happy to hop on a call to chat with you about raising capital for the first time - my husband and I just raised for our first deal last year, so we can relate. We've raised over $3M in the last 9 months, and zero dollars before that :)

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Brock Mogensen
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Syndicator
  • Milwaukee, WI
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Syndicator
  • Milwaukee, WI
Replied Feb 28 2022, 09:51

Happy to share some of the decks we've used in the past to raise capital.  I actually have a template version I can send you too.  Just dm your email.

User Stats

Votes
Tristan Williams
  • Professional
  • Houston, TX
Votes |
  • Professional
  • Houston, TX
Replied Dec 31 2022, 14:25
Quote from @Jonathan Bombaci:

Happy to share. We raise capital for larger syndication type deals but maybe some of the content will be helpful. We’re about to close out funding now on a project so once that closes ill shoot it over. Please private message me your email address.
best of luck,

Jon

Hi Jonathan - Do you mind sharing your content as well?

User Stats

Votes
Jonathan Bombaci
Property Manager
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Lowell, MA
Votes |
Property Manager
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Lowell, MA
Replied Jan 7 2023, 11:44
Quote from @Tristan Williams:
Quote from @Jonathan Bombaci:

best of luck,

Jon

Hi Jonathan - Do you mind sharing your content as well?
Sure just DM me your email address and I’ll send some stuff over. 

User Stats

Votes
Nicholas Smith
  • Professional
  • Atlanta, GA
Votes |
  • Professional
  • Atlanta, GA
Replied Jan 9 2023, 01:03
Quote from @Brock Mogensen:

Happy to share some of the decks we've used in the past to raise capital.  I actually have a template version I can send you too.  Just dm your email.

User Stats

Votes
Nicholas Smith
  • Professional
  • Atlanta, GA
Votes |
  • Professional
  • Atlanta, GA
Replied Jan 9 2023, 01:05
Quote from @Nicholas Smith:
Quote from @Brock Mogensen:

@Brock Mogensen we are also in the process of raising capital for a few projects, can you also send me a copy?  

User Stats

Votes
Replied Feb 13 2023, 15:52

@Brock Mogensen Can you please also send me a copy?

User Stats

Votes
Ian Porter
Pro Member
  • Contractor
  • Atlanta, Ga
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Contractor
  • Atlanta, Ga
Replied Jan 8 2024, 12:58

@Jonathan Bombaci Would you mind sending me the pitch deck template you have? 

User Stats

Votes
Replied Jan 25 2024, 13:48

@Jonathan Bombaci Would you mind sending me the pitch deck template you have?