• Investor
  • Kissimmee, FL
Votes |
Outsource Call Center Company

Dana Nay
  • Investor
  • Kissimmee, FL
Posted May 1 2017, 16:29

We recently hired a person to handle cold calling for us, and after 1 week had to let her go.  I am looking for a company that already has trained people in our arena to call and vet potential home sellers from lists that we provide to them.  Please let me know if you have worked with anyone in the past that is good to generate appointments.    

User Stats

Votes
Ethan Summers
  • Austin, TX
Votes |
  • Austin, TX
Replied May 2 2017, 10:36

Hello, Dana

Lets connect and discuss some of the issues you're having with your cold calling efforts! PM me anytime I cold call daily for my business and may have some techniques that may improve your experience! 

User Stats

Votes
Dana Nay
  • Investor
  • Kissimmee, FL
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Kissimmee, FL
Replied May 2 2017, 11:11

Thanks, I sent you a message. 

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Teresia M.
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Cartersville, GA
Votes |
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Cartersville, GA
Replied May 23 2017, 10:37

Hi Dana,

My call center, Joint Heirs Cloud Contact, can help you. We can help you find property deals that fit your investment criteria, and to pre-qualify the owners’ motivation to sell, & scheduling time(s) for you to visit the property in person, using proven methods that get results.  Let's us help you. PM and lets talk. 

User Stats

Votes
Avery Gilmer
  • Investor
  • Phoenix, AZ
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Phoenix, AZ
Replied Jun 27 2022, 21:03
Quote from @Teresia M.:

Hi Dana,

My call center, Joint Heirs Cloud Contact, can help you. We can help you find property deals that fit your investment criteria, and to pre-qualify the owners’ motivation to sell, & scheduling time(s) for you to visit the property in person, using proven methods that get results.  Let's us help you. PM and lets talk. 

Do you still have your call center?