Votes
BA R.
  • Duncan, OK
Votes |
Is B@R associated with Micky Financial?

BA R.
  • Duncan, OK
Posted Feb 8 2015, 05:12

I emailed b2r a while back, found out their minimum is way above my current goals ( down money) and asked if they did smaller loans or had someone that did smaller amounts. A while later I got an email from someone using the name of micky James with the email being mickyfinancial @ *******. com. Asked what terms of financing are. The response was fill out the loan app, if I am serious, and see if they will to do this. Apparently they do loans for non REI as well. At 3% I want to know what fees are involved. I realize I'm so new to this that I'm green like a fresh twig, but even I KNOW that sounds way to good to be true. NO ONE I have ever heard of in all the REI materials I have read, listened to and watched, does loans at 3%. If it is 3% I figure there has to be origination fees, points etc. My concern is that this may be a fraud to get personal info for id theft but yet it might be legit and they just don't want to answer a lot of questions knowing that some of us are shopping. My thought is if they are legit maybe see about getting pre-approved for how ever much I can and go from there. The fact they did not give me straight answers has a BIG RED FLAG going off inside my head, yet like I said maybe it is just they see any thing that is not a loan app as a waste of time. Any help on this would be good. Thanks

Loading replies...