secureprivatefunding.com ??

2 Replies

Hello BP- New member. I ran across this company - secureprivatefinding.com- Does anyone have experience with them ? I do SFR buy and hold and looking for other options beyond using all of my own $$ and seller financing. Their equity based lending looks attractive. .

Thanks

Juan

MODERATOR:   PLEASE LIMIT DISCUSSION TO THE LENDER BEING ASKED ABOUT.  REQUESTS FOR LENDERS MUST GO INTO THE MARKETPLACE.

I used Secure Private Funding for my first deal in April 2015. I was able to close within 3 weeks and acquired a cash flowing duplex at $55k. The loans are 50% so you have to have the other half. Now I am refinancing and pulling out most of the cash I put in this deal for my next deal. Be sure to buy below market value. I had equity from the first day and my local bank did not require a "seasoning" period. So, I am about to repay the loan and increase my cash flow from the property. Good luck! 

Disclosure: Owner

Thanks @Jasmine Ansley, you have been great to work with.

Juan, I'm not currently lending in Hawaii.  Is this where you live or where the property is located?

Please check out my website, video, FAQs and pricing before submitting a funding request.  Thanks!