Skip to content
Ask About A Real Estate Company

User Stats

Votes
Richard Bull
  • Santa Clarita, CA
Votes |
Midsouth Home Buyers. Should I invest with this Memphis turnkey?

Richard Bull
  • Santa Clarita, CA
Posted Apr 2 2017, 12:12

Hi Guys, 

I have been researching this company a lot and heard about Terry Kerr on The Real Estate Guys podcast. I have corresponded with the company a lot and have read up on the site. I am still not sure if it is a good investment. I am a very new investor and like the idea of some cash flow, while I am building equity with very little work or management on my end of things. This is their site: http://midsouthhomebuyers.com/

My research shows that Memphis is a huge rental market and that the home prices really do not appreciate very much. The type of house that I would be looking at is a 3/1 or 3/2 priced around $70k and that will rent for about $725 - $750 a month. This company completely guts the bathroom(s) and kitchen and places a new roof, new HVAC, new carpets, etc... 

Do you recommend this company? Do you think this is a good investment or is Memphis a market that is becoming saturated with OOS investors? Please let me know your thoughts, I am not thinking of making this move until June and you feedback is really appreciated. 

Thank you! 

Loading replies...