Fayetteville, NC rehabber: Alternative Investment Holdings, Inc.

6 Replies

Greetings, I'm considering purchasing a home in Fayetteville, NC. It was rehabbed by a company called Alternative Investment Holdings, Inc.

Has anyone here purchased a house from this company? And if so, would you be willing to share your experience? If you're not comfortable with publicly posting your experience and would be willing to private message me, I'd REALLY appreciate it. I've visited their website, but it's nowhere near complete with very little actual information and greek text descriptions of the principals, so I could use some more information before pulling the trigger on buying from them.

I know that market really well, but I have never heard of them.

that said, if you need some referrals for home inspections I can help you out. There are a lot of fragmented rehabbers in Fayetteville.

Originally posted by @Alexander Felice :

that said, if you need some referrals for home inspections I can help you out. There are a lot of fragmented rehabbers in Fayetteville.

Thanks Alexander! If this deal looks like it's going to go through, I'll definitely take you up on that. I don't know anyone in NC, so that could be a big help.

Thanks again!

Originally posted by @Matt Franklin :
Originally posted by @Alexander Felice:

Thanks Alexander! If this deal looks like it's going to go through, I'll definitely take you up on that. I don't know anyone in NC, so that could be a big help.

Thanks again!

I just moved from there, I have 4 rentals in the area and I'm running my current rehab 100% remotely. I know the area quite well, have a great team in place and it's a good area for rentals. I'll be happy to help in any way I can and introduce you to contacts you might find useful ;)

good luck!

Hi Matt-

I just ran across your post. I'm looking at partnering with Alternative Investment Holdings, Inc. in Fayetteville, NC as well. Did you ever pull the trigger? What were your thoughts on your interactions? Thanks!

Originally posted by @Michelle Paul :

Hi Matt-

I just ran across your post. I'm looking at partnering with Alternative Investment Holdings, Inc. in Fayetteville, NC as well. Did you ever pull the trigger? What were your thoughts on your interactions? Thanks!

Hi Michelle-

No, I never did pull the trigger. The ham-fisted broker I was dealing with had the property sold out from under her, so I couldn't buy the property. But what I saw of the rehab work they did on the home I was hoping to buy, they seem to do good work. But unfortunately I can't give you any first-hand feedback...

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here