Bridgehouse America in Phoenix - Lease with option to buy

15 Replies

Hi everyone.  We have a lease with option to buy offer on a house in Florida from Bridgehouse America in Phoenix, Arizona.  They are interested in doing a sandwich lease option or assigning the option back to us.  According to the Arizona state records, the company was established in July, 2017.  Has anyone heard of them or had any dealings with them?  Thank you very much in advance!

This post has been removed.

Thank you, Mike!  We are actually the sellers in this case, so we want to make sure we are dealing with a reputable company.

Hi Philip,

I got an offer today from Bridgehouse America in Phoenix, Arizona. I tried to look them up to see if anyone else has worked with them before, but couldn't find much information on them except for their website (bridgehouseamerica.com). Were you able to find out whether this company is legitimate?

Thank you

I have never heard of this business.  NOT to say that they are not legit, just that I haven't heard of them.  There are so many of these "we will buy your house for cash" companies popping up everywhere, that it wouldn't necessarily scare me off to work with them.  

My suggestion is that you take a substantial Earnest Money deposit, and make it non-refundable.  If you are taking enough Earnest money upfront, then the best case scenario is that they default, or the deal falls through, right?  

Thank you both!  We decided to go a slightly different route with our property and did not accept the Bridgehouse offer.  As Cara stated, it does not mean they are not legit.  They are registered in Arizona, but there was no registration in Florida.

Please us know if you end up working with them.

Has anyone else heard anything new regarding this company?

I am in discussions with them regarding a property and I cannot find any reputable information regarding their validity.

Disclosure: I work for Bridgehouse

Hi All, I work for Bridgehouse America I would be happy to answer any questions anyone has about the company if at all possible.  

Philip, if you don’t mind my asking, did you move forward with the lease to own contract with BridgeHouse?

Hi Carlos, we ended up going a different direction and did not do any lease to own contracts.  Thanks for asking!  Phil

I am in discussions with them regarding a property and I cannot find any reputable information regarding their validity.

will like to know if anyone has recent info. on refinancing with them and their legitimacy

thank you

This company, and Mario, are scammers. Avoid this company at all costs. He takes your money and runs and never offers anything but excuses and lies.

Updated 25 days ago

I would like to retract this comment. The original issue stemmed from a misunderstanding, which has been resolved. Bridgehouse has been very good at keeping the communication lines open in order for us to work our issue out.

So I was also contacted by Bridgehouse and am interested in going through with a deal, my biggest problem is the lack of communication. I first was contacted my an individual named Amir, but he them passed me off to another individual named Mario, possibly the same Mario who posted above? Either way since then I have called myself, left voicemails, and sent emails back but unfortunately have not gotten a response from them. If you have had experience as a buyer then I can't speak for that side, but in truth there really is not too much they could do to either take your money or scam you from a seller point of view.

That said, I don't quite understand where John is coming from... By nature of the the Lease Option if you are acting as the seller, you provide them with no money for then to run away with.. in fact if they don't pay you after a lease is signed, just send them to court and if needed collections..

Hey everyone, we actually did close a deal with these guys and it went pretty well.  They paid us $2,500 upon signing a lease with the option to buy then subleased the house out about 10 days later.  Then tenants applied for a mortgage and we should be actually selling the house in November.  I thought I would add my 2 cents, we were very skeptical before the process began and gave them a very short leash, I too agree with Jacob I don't think an investment firm would have much luck scamming a homeowner...

This post has been removed.

We co-brokered several deals with them...the all went well. 

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here