Skip to content
Ask About A Real Estate Company

User Stats

Votes
Marriene Boyles
Votes |
Has Anyone Done Business With Invictus Cashflow?

Marriene Boyles
Posted Nov 5 2018, 19:16

Hi everyone! Just wondering if anyone had some working knowledge with Invictus Cashflow? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

User Stats

Votes
Replied Nov 16 2018, 13:35

Dido.. I’m interested in seeing if anyone else has experience with this company.

User Stats

Votes
Cesar Rodriguez
  • Hinesville, GA
Votes |
  • Hinesville, GA
Replied Nov 20 2018, 12:02

It looks like this company:

https://archives.fbi.gov/archives/philadelphia/press-releases/2011/loan-processors-sentenced-in-mortgage-fraud-scheme

Rental Home Council logo
Rental Home Council
|
Sponsored
Advocating for Single-Family Rental Housing Drive rental policy change. Protect your investments with a National Rental Home Council membership.

User Stats

Votes
Terrence Burner
  • Financial Advisor
Votes |
  • Financial Advisor
Replied Feb 8 2019, 17:51

I'm happy to answer any questions as the CEO of Invictus. I can tell you that the link Cesar posted is not our company. 

Our website is www.InvictusCashflow.com or www.IncomeWithInvictus.com.

User Stats

Votes
Andre Pinheiro
  • Rental Property Investor
  • CA (orange county)
Votes |
  • Rental Property Investor
  • CA (orange county)
Replied Apr 12 2019, 06:29
Originally posted by @Marriene Boyles:

Hi everyone! Just wondering if anyone had some working knowledge with Invictus Cashflow? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Trying to find out too..

Account Closed
  • Austin, TX
Votes |
  • Austin, TX
Replied Jul 2 2019, 13:32

I'm currently a client...bought a duplex from them.  I'd be happy to answer any and all questions.  

User Stats

Votes
Haley Scott
  • Realtor
  • Phoenix, AZ
Votes |
  • Realtor
  • Phoenix, AZ
Replied Mar 21 2023, 14:18

This company is a ponzi scheme, flat out. Myself and my mom were former clients of this business and can attest to the fact that Terrance Burner and Taya Lee scammed us.

Terrance basically marketed Invictus as a "hands off out of state real estate investing company". They pitched to overworked middle class folks that they do "95% of the heavy lifting". They find and fix the deals and we sign the checks.

The idea was amazing for people whose time is completely eaten up by our employers, looking for a way to create retirement with rental income.

However, that is not at all what he did.

In reality, he found the crappiest oldest homes ( more like death traps), that no other knowledgeable investor would touch, and upsold them to us for $20-50K more than they were worth, lied about the numbers, and charged us for repairs he never did. Taya covered for him and lied about repairs being completed when they were not, hid real damage with the progress photos, and so much more.

I paid 13k for a roof on a property last November that was never completed, when I confronted them about it, they lied and told us that it had been and took deceiving photos that hid the work that had not been completed. Then they ghosted us and told us to figure it out on our own.

He "re-leveled" one of our properties with cardboard, used a trashcan as a sump pump, and the list goes on. He never used our renovation money for renovation.

He also stole my mothers security deposit from her rental and so many more shady things I could go on all day.

I have a list of property managers, contractors, former clients, etc that he has screwed over and have completely blacklisted him.

He even had former employees hire the contractors, so when he didn't pay them, they couldn't sue him but ended up suing is poor employees.

He has bragged about never being able to be traceable because he sets up his LLCs in such a way he can operate without legal ramifications,

This man has no moral compass and has stolen the retirements of so many people.

He did all of this so he could fund his new syndication business MENACE CON, with his other partners Nicholas Trevillian and Jason Von Payne... I believe he is dissolving Invictus because he is being hit hard with legal ramifications from other former clients.

Don't know how he scrubbed all the bad reviews that were on the internet 6 months ago but If you have been scammed by this man, please find our facebook group. There we will be gathering to share our experience so no one else gets fooled by this slimey character.

I have all evidence to back up my claims, feel free to reach out if you have more questions.

User Stats

Votes
Haley Scott
  • Realtor
  • Phoenix, AZ
Votes |
  • Realtor
  • Phoenix, AZ
Replied Mar 21 2023, 14:24

Here is a review from another former Invictus client. 
This guy made a whole website. 

https://zuubly.com/invictus/ 

Here is the BBB complaints as well 

https://www.bbb.org/us/az/chan...