Jay Bryant
  • Fort Lauderdale, FL
Votes |
BREIA Mentoring Program

Jay Bryant
  • Fort Lauderdale, FL
Posted Dec 9 2018, 19:57

Hi there

My name is Jay. Im very new in the field and have aspirations of becoming successful at REI. I hear you can watch youtube videos to get an idea of how to get started however im a guy thats hands on. So i did some research and i hear that BREIA is the #1 mentoring program offered here in south florida. they have so much great reviews. Have not found not 1 negative thing about them so far. I was hoping if anyone here on BP have signed of for their mentoring program. if so, can you please tell me how is it?? more importantly for me, how much is the cost of the mentoring program? are payment options available? id like to have a good idea of how much i should save up so that i can hurry up and join.

Anything helps. Thanks

User Stats

Votes
Ramon J Torres Guzman
  • Hialeah, FL
Votes |
  • Hialeah, FL
Replied Dec 17 2018, 13:26

Jay, My wife and I had the same questions about a year ago and like you did our research.   Bottom line we found tons of good reviews and not a negative one.  You hear horrible stories about gurus and the such so you become skeptical and do not want to be taken, therefore we went back and forth for about a year on the decision of doing their mentorship program.   

We starting attending their Meetings, my wife did a 3 day event and finally after hearing what was being said in these events (from the participants) we made the leap.    NOT DISAPPOINTED SO FAR!!!  They start you with a hand-ons step by step approach that is truly supervised by one of the mentors and you get tons of assistance from other students/investors.   

As  far of cost they have two brackets and Platinum and Gold i believe, ~27k and ~13K respectively.   My recommendation is to stop by in our next event and talk to the mentors and the students.  01/09/19 at 530 PM in the Signature Grand in Davie.

Signature Grand

6900 FL-84

Davie FL, 33317 

User Stats

Votes
Replied Jun 21 2019, 16:06
Originally posted by @Ramon J Torres Guzman:

Jay, My wife and I had the same questions about a year ago and like you did our research.   Bottom line we found tons of good reviews and not a negative one.  You hear horrible stories about gurus and the such so you become skeptical and do not want to be taken, therefore we went back and forth for about a year on the decision of doing their mentorship program.   

We starting attending their Meetings, my wife did a 3 day event and finally after hearing what was being said in these events (from the participants) we made the leap.    NOT DISAPPOINTED SO FAR!!!  They start you with a hand-ons step by step approach that is truly supervised by one of the mentors and you get tons of assistance from other students/investors.   

As  far of cost they have two brackets and Platinum and Gold i believe, ~27k and ~13K respectively.   My recommendation is to stop by in our next event and talk to the mentors and the students.  01/09/19 at 530 PM in the Signature Grand in Davie.

Signature Grand

6900 FL-84

Davie FL, 33317 

Pardon for bumping an old thread, but can you guys update on what your experience has been so far? How many deals have you purchased with their guidance and what kind of profit have you collected (they have said they'll provide the capital at 50% stake of profits)? I find it just as suspicious that NO negative reviews have been found.

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Mei Acosta
  • Real Estate Consultant
  • Seattle WA | Miami FL &|Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Votes |
  • Real Estate Consultant
  • Seattle WA | Miami FL &|Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Replied Sep 12 2019, 12:06

I'm also interested in hearing about it!

User Stats

Votes
Replied May 1 2021, 09:16

@Ramon J Torres Guzman

Hi Ramon! I'm also interested in hearing about this. I'm watching one of their webinars now and am very interested.