Votes
Kenda Bell
  • Baltimore, MD
Votes |
Using Real Estate Mentoring / Coaching Programs

Kenda Bell
  • Baltimore, MD
Posted Aug 22 2019, 08:00

Has any done training & coaching with Re Mentor ? My husband is interested in working with Re Mentor...anyone heard of them or have worked with them?

User Stats

Votes
Courtney Cain
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Washington, DC
Votes |
  • Washington, DC
Replied Aug 22 2019, 08:21

@KENDA BELL never heard of them but all of the people who I follow who have made it big as real estate investors haven’t paid for any training. They studied the people who are doing it, read books, watched YouTube videos, networked and got after it. From everything I have seen and heard, all of the training people pay for is readily available for free in forums like this.

User Stats

Votes
Kenda Bell
  • Baltimore, MD
Votes |
  • Baltimore, MD
Replied Aug 22 2019, 09:52

@Courtney Cain thank you!! We just want to make sure we understand how things work. We dont have a lot of money so things like wholesaling..hard money ... who to approach , etc...the pitch guy made it seem like they had the direct pipeline to investors.

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Courtney Cain
  • Washington, DC
Votes |
  • Washington, DC
Replied Aug 22 2019, 10:04

If they are charging you for access to those people then it is bordering on a scam, but that is my opinion. Have you joined any meetup groups in your area? Are you affiliated with your local chamber of commerce? If you already don’t have a lot of money, don’t spend more money to not see a return on your investment.