Votes
Jay Lozano
  • Pearland, TX
Votes |
Question for Experienced/Successful Wholesalers

Jay Lozano
  • Pearland, TX
Posted May 24 2014, 00:13

I've searched around and haven't found a solid answer for this due to all the "wholesaling takes NO money" stuff that is all over the web. While I guess that may be true if you plan on trying to get in without a Marketing Campaign or attempting to stand out from everyone else doing the same exact thing, which to me would seem like you would get very little if any lasting success but I could be wrong.

So my question is this, Starting out as a wholesaler would I be using my time more efficiently lets say:

Working with a contracting company full time, saving for a bigger budget towards a marketing campaign, Branding myself, ect, ect. Gaining knowledge in what repairs cost, and also networking as much as much I can in that time.

vs

Jumping right in, having a low budget for marketing, working my butt off hoping I beat someone to a deal, and saving the money I get from this to grow my budget and my business. While I network as much as I can?

I'm not one of the people in here looking for some get rich quick thing, I'm a hard worker willing to invest my time to build my business properly with a good foundation. I am a FIRM believer that you will only get out as much as you put in.

With all that said what would you suggest as a solid marketing budget to start with from your experience?

Loading replies...