Direct mail letter salutations?

Direct mail letter salutations?

Rental Property Investor · Seattle, WA · Member since 2014 · 222 posts · 38 votes

What title or introduction would you suggest I use for corporate owned properties?

Example: property is owned by ABC corp, with no management personnel contact information provided.

What salutation have you had success with?

Dear business owner, Dear managing principal, Dear management team?

Thanks, Chris

0Reply
8 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Fayetteville, NC · Member since 2014 · 59 posts · 20 votes
    11y

    In my investing I don't market for coorporate owned properties. That being said, In my opinion I would address the coorporation by name.

    Using your example of ABC Corp,

      Dear ABC Corp,

    That's how I would title it. that's just my opinion though, not sure if there is a right or wrong answer.

  • Hammond, IN · Member since 2013 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    11y

    If it's a corp. I normally would say something in a memo form like 

    Dept. of Acquisitions

    ABC Corp.

    123 Short Rd

    Anywhere, USA 55555

    To whom it may concern,

    etc. etc. etc.

    This way it looks more professional and can be directed to the correct person/s. If it's a possible lead I don't want it ending up on a pile of papers somewhere.

    Hope this helps.  :)

    -Ariann

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Bakersfield, CA · Member since 2008 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    11y

    Envelope

    Family and friends

    123 Any Street

    Your City, State 99999

    Letter

    Dear Owners of 456 Prospect Avenue,

  • Investor · Cincinnati, OH · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    11y

    @Chris Stromdahl if you're doing it to single family home owners then a less formal approach was more effective for me. Ex. Hi Owner of 124 Main St. 

    However if it's large multifamily then more formal is better. Dear Owner of 123 Main St. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Seattle, WA · Member since 2014 · 222 posts · 38 votes
    11y

    This was all good stuff.

    Thank you for the input.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.