• Investor
  • Chicago, IL
Votes |
IDEA TITHING...How to Sell Wholesale Deals in a Hurry

Wendell De Guzman
  • Investor
  • Chicago, IL
Posted Dec 15 2014, 09:50

It is said that "There's more happiness in giving than in receiving." (Acts 20:35) 

The awesome thing about BP is that its most successful members are GIVERS. By giving away information that the gurus charge thousands of dollars for, BP Nation became a thriving community of real estate investors who help each other (and do deals with each other).

So, here's an idea I am giving out (it's one of my "closely guarded secrets" but what the heck...let me give it away to BP Nation) - specially to those who want to go into wholesaling or are already wholesaling properties.

TO SELL WHOLESALE DEALS QUICKLY, TALK TO HARD MONEY LENDERS

Hard money lenders get approached by REHABBERS all the time for financing. Each HML I know have at least 100 rehabber-buyers in their database in various areas of Chicago. The HMLs I have are my marketers and sales force. They love it because they make money by giving their borrowers loans to buy MY properties!

If you like this TIP and you feel like this will help you make money, why not share your "closely guarded secrets" to BP Nation as well? You'll be amazed...by giving away something, you'll GAIN something in return (possibly make more money) and you'll be happier too :-)

Loading replies...