Hello fellow investors,
I'd like to hear how you all are doing your wholesale as far as deal structure. Is everyone doing contract assignments, or do you do ABC transactions at certain thresholds? Is anyone doing option assignments? I'm asking because the landscape changes constantly and I think it would benefit everyone to hear how deals are getting done by our peers. If anyone can offer specifics on why or why they don't do things a certain way, that would be really helpful.
all the deals I have done have been Assignments and have all be 10K or less.. the only reason I would do a Double Close or Simultaneous closing would be if the profit margin for me would be larger than 10K. I would probably keep any seller finance deals that I come across for another stream of income.
Welcome to Bigger Pockets Christian . I am in STL please let me know if you need anything.
Any questions you might have please respond via email. Please note that I will checking email only during normal business hours. Thank you
In the meantime here are 7 tips to help you grow your business using BP:
1. New to BP? http://www.biggerpockets.com/starthere
2. Develop your own business strategy. -- Don’t just be a “jack-of-all-trades"
3. Grow your business by developing your business plan. - Remember there is a difference between goals and a plan. http://www.biggerpockets.com/files
4. Locate and attend several different local REIAs as they’re great opportunities to network and meet wholesalers, lenders, and contractors.
5. Stay away from the “guru” sales-pitch events - they rarely increase your investment knowledge, they merely empty your wallet!
6. Spend some time every day on Bigger Pockets by connecting with “colleagues,” perusing blogs and videos, and engaging with others on the forums: http://www.biggerpockets.com/meet
7. Set yourself up to receive free alerts to be notified of subjects that interest you: http://www.biggerpockets.com/alerts
P.S. Please reply to this email I'm trying to stay organized.Mogul Realty
Peter A MacKercher, President
4955 Lindenwood ave, Suite B
St Louis MO 63109"If you don't go where you want to go, you will end up going when you don't want to go."
You must be a BiggerPockets member to post on the forums
Join the world's largest, most open Real Estate Investing Community online, 100% free forever!