I'm looking for a full case study of a whole sale deal

5 Replies

Im looking for a full case study of a whole sale deal completed. I want to see pictures of the house, list of items that need to be rehabbed/updated, and the comps that were used to determine the ARV. Id also like to see the estimated repair value used, estimated arv, offer price, contract price and profit made on the deal.

Ok, this is an insanely bad video of a deal I did, I was making it for some friends to see so they could understand How to Flip A Short Sale.  

It's probably hands down the WORST video I could possibly make because I did it with an iPhone and a scratchpad. LOL... (what a noob)... but I saw your post, and it reminded me of this video series I did a long time ago for a YouTube Channel... 

Please don't troll me over the quality.. LOL... it's just a great story about how I wholesaled a short sale MLS property for 10k profit and how the price was 200k something and I got it for 110k...

If you can stand the fact that I made the video a long time ago, and my stick figures don't aggravate you too much, I hope it helps!

Have a Powerful Sales Day!

k

I recently sold a wholesale deal to one of my buyers and it went like this.

Purchase: $73,000 Rehab: $20,000 ARV: $125,000

the buyer flipped it in a month and put it back on the market at $115,000. He went into a bidding war and ended up with a contract for $121,000. It fell through due to financing issues and then he got another offer at $123,000. He closed 2 weeks ago and made a $21,000 profit.

Originally posted by @Christian Marin :

I recently sold a wholesale deal to one of my buyers and it went like this.

Purchase: $73,000 Rehab: $20,000 ARV: $125,000

the buyer flipped it in a month and put it back on the market at $115,000. He went into a bidding war and ended up with a contract for $121,000. It fell through due to financing issues and then he got another offer at $123,000. He closed 2 weeks ago and made a $21,000 profit.

What was your profit on the deal and was it included in the purchase price mentioned?  Thanks!