Biggest Obstacle or Challenge in your business

Biggest Obstacle or Challenge in your business

Investor · Highland, IN · Member since 2015 · 60 posts · 21 votes

Everyone has challenges and obstacles that arise in their businesses...and it's usually a daily occurrence. What is that ONE THING though that if you got this fixed, then you would start moving forward?

0Reply
16 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Kansas City, KS · Member since 2014 · 604 posts · 222 votes
    11y

    Self-Discipline. I am my own biggest challenge in my real estate business. Getting myself to do what needs to be done consistently.

  • Investor · Highland, IN · Member since 2015 · 60 posts · 21 votes
    11y

    That is a huge hurdle for everyone, and I empathize with you! Is there any way to make the things that need to be done more streamlined so you could enjoy doing them or have someone else help you do them, @Jim Viens?

  • Rental Property Investor · Kansas City, KS · Member since 2014 · 604 posts · 222 votes
    11y

    Working on that now. I'm going through all of my processes and mapping them out so I can see where I can streamline, where I can automate and where I can have someone else step in. I'm also ramping up my networking and trying to build some accountability partnerships (which, I think, is going to make the biggest difference.)

  • Investor · Highland, IN · Member since 2015 · 60 posts · 21 votes
    11y

    Accountability groups are huge!! And that's great about the process mapping...that will also be a huge time saver for you in the future!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.