Votes
Markiem Jenkins
  • Philadelphia, PA
Votes |
Starting Wholesaling

Markiem Jenkins
  • Philadelphia, PA
Posted Nov 27 2015, 16:49

My name is Markiem Jenkins and I am a brand new wholesaler looking to network and learn as much as I possibly can from professionals who have been wholesaling for a good amount of time. I am just starting my wholesaling career at 23 and I know I am far from where I want to be right now. I am a young college graduate looking to meet great individuals willing to help teach a young ambitious newbie the ins and outs of wholesaling in the Philadelphia market. I will be attending my first meetup group in Philadelphia on December 9th 2015. I want to meet as many wholesalers and investors as possible and grow in this industry, and I know BP is a great place to start. If anybody is willing to give a few pointers or just network I would be more than grateful. My goal is to complete at least 15 wholesale deals by June 2016 and hopefully eventually purchase my first property to hold and rent out. Any tips would be really helpful and I am open to any and everything. I look forward to networking with the great community BP has to offer and I am anxiously awaiting to speak with seasoned investors. Thank you and and wish me luck.

Loading replies...