Philadelphia RE attorney and CPA

3 Replies

Hello fellow Philadelphians,

Can you please recommend top notch RE attorney and CPA that have a lot of experience working with investors, and preferably investors themselves?


Hello @Amy C. ,

I would recommend Joseph Spina, CPA in Fairmount. He is an active investor and runs a property management arm too. 

I am also looking for a good RE lawyer! Please let us know if you find one.


If you are still looking for an attorney, I would recommend Jason Rabinovich. He specializes in real estate law and also holds a PA real estate broker's license.